WE DON’T TALK ABOUT THIS EVER
if we are talking in person and i accidentally spit dont even call out i saw it and im dead inside
I hope people who knock on the glass at aquariums to get the fish’s attention are going to wake up tomorrow to 300 strangers hammering against their window.
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
two years ago i was licking a lollipop and some dude said “watching a girl eat a lollipop is a great way to see how well she gives blowjobs” so i bit the lollipop in half and spit it out
I love it how when Snape draws out his wand there are audible gasps but when Mcgonagall draws her wand there people are screaming out of the way.
They just know better.
damn snape is piss-OH MOTHERFUCKING SHIT, MOVE OUT, CLEAR THE WAY, MCGONAGALL IS PISSED.
OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOo0o0oOOOoo0oD.
OH MY GOD PLEASE DONT UNFOLLOW ME FOR THIS
ACTUALLY DO IF YOU CANT HANDLE THIS YOU CANT HANDLE MY BLOG
IM REBLOGGING THIS AGAIN
what. the. FUCK?
the nancy drew fandom being collectively united in desperately and fruitlessly saying no to the screen when dave asks if nancy has a steady back home is my favorite thing